Beautiful, high quality wood flooring,
from environmentally and socially responsible forest sources. Our factory is located near century old tree plantations grown for their natural latex sap. The small plantations are owned and maintained by more 6,000 local tree farmers. After 25 years the trees have grown to full maturity and must be replaced. These harvested trees are used by our flooring factory for the hardwood core material. This efficient and sustainable process supports the local economy and protects the environment.
Our flooring products meet or exceed the 2010 California Air Resource Board (CARB II) requirements, the most stringent emissions standard in the world.
Additionally, we provide independent, third party certification that our flooring is produced entirely of legally and environmentally friendly harvested timber.
Hardwood strength & beauty
• Exotic and Northern-grown hardwoods
True square edge
• Invisible true square edges
• No rounded edges on coating
• No micro bevel or v-groove to collect dirt
Simple to install • Precision T&G
• Prefinished — ready to use immediately
• Attic to basement — works over wood and concrete
• Works over radiant heat (up to 83° surface temperatures). See
instructions for details.